Monday, May 5, 2014

Meet the Envy Girls





Kristi Pawlowicz
Chicago, IL
Envy Evanston Owner
University of Missouri 2011
Gamma Phi Beta

Your style in five words: Whatever I Feel Like Wearing.

Favorite fashion trend right now: Flower Crowns




Must have Envy item: I have a bandeau in every color of the rainbow, and multiple in basic colors like black and nude. I wear either a bandeau or bralette almost daily.


Annie Livingston
San Francisco, CA
Northwestern University 2016
Gamma Phi Beta 

Favorite fashion trend right now: Slip Dresses. Long, short, it doesn't matter I'm obsessed. I like that you can wear them with combat boots and make it edgy, but you can also wear one with ballet flats to be more preppy. I like simple and slip dresses are an easy way to look great!
Guilty pleasure: Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies. YUM!

Must have Envy item: Hands down the Piko shirts. I have so many and wear them all the time!!

Alyssa Raiola
Chatham, NJ
Northwestern University 2016
Zeta Tau Alpha

Free time activities: In my spare time I love to try new restaurants, go for runs on the Lakefill and explore Chicago!

Fun Fact: When I was a baby I sat in the Stanley Cup, yep, there's  a picture to prove it!



Must have Envy item: Hair accessories. They are the perfect finishing touch for any outfit (and make me feel pretty cool)!! 


Ali Szemanski
Pittsburgh, PA 
Northwestern University 2014
Kappa Delta

Your style is: Versatile + classic with a twist

Fun Fact: I always prefer to be barefoot



Must have Envy item: A loose fitted blazer that goes with everything- jeans, business casual, dresses- it adds a great touch to everything!

Gabby Stieglitz
Evanston, IL
Evanston High School 2014
University of Southern California 2018

Favorite fashion trend right now: High-waisted printed shorts!

Guilty pleasures: cupcakes, puppies and Burt's Bees products


Must have Envy item: A lightweight long sleeve with lace bottom. It's perfect with every outfit!

Liza Keller
Princeton Junction, NJ
Northwestern University 2016
Kappa Kappa Gamma

Favorite fashion trend right now: Leather accents!

Fun Fact: My family names our dogs after the lions in the Lion King. We currently have a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Mufasa.


Must have Envy item: Jean jacket with sweatshirt sleeves! I wear it with everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment