Monday, November 3, 2014

Meet Danira from Triple V Clothing!

Mark you calendars! 
This weekend you will have the opportunity to meet the owner of Triple V Clothing, an e-commerce clothing store based in Evanston! Triple V Clothing will be hosting a pop-up shop at Envy from November 7th - November 9th. Currently, Triple V is only available online at www.Shop3V.com, so this is your opportunity to come and try it all on in person!

We interviewed Danira Alihodzic, the CEO and Founder of Triple V, so you can learn a little more about her and the brand. She will be at Envy all weekend, so stop by and meet her in person!



About Shop3V.com:
Triple V Clothing is modern, contemporary and unique clothing hand-picked by Danira. The price point is amazing but even better, Triple V Clothing gives a portion of it’s proceeds to charities. 

Briefly describe your story:
I was working at a law firm and simply decided one day that it made sense for me to start my own business and do something I truly love. The business plan was drawn up the same day, and here we are.

Where did the concept for Shop3V.com come from?
I was getting sick of seeing the exact same clothes at all the stores I was shopping at, and noticed that my friends were too. I decided to give us an option that wouldn’t leave us worrying if 3 other girls would have the same dress at the same party.




What is the best thing about being Founder & CEO (Chief Hustler)?

The best thing would have to be the creative freedom. I get to pull inspiration directly from my surroundings and pour it into the brand. It’s nice because my customers are girls like me, I get them – they get me. There isn’t a buying meeting at the 100th floor of some fancy building with a handful of stuffy businesspeople whose main goal is money. I feel like that’s what Triple V’s customers appreciate.


Where do you draw your inspiration from?

Would it be super cliché to say life? Yeah? Ok.
It would be difficult to narrow it down to one major thing, but my friends and family are probably a huge part of what inspires me. Each of them is so different, yet somehow they all mesh. Their styles blend together and end up in our clothes. I’d like to think there is something for everyone at Triple V, and that’s a direct result of my friends and family.

What is your best selling item at Shop3V.com?
Everybody was going absolutely crazy over a denim coat we had last season! So much so that we’ll be re-introducing it in the Spring.

Describe your personal style.
I’m such a chameleon. One day I’m super sophisticated and sleek in all black, the next I’m channeling my inner 90’s grunge diva with a vintage band tee and purple ombre. But that’s the beauty of fashion; we get to be whatever we want to be.




What is your favorite thing about fall in Chicago?
The clothes! I’m not a fan of 90-degree weather, so when it drops down to 60’s and I get to shop for sweaters, hats, and boots – I am ecstatic! Also, the gorgeous lakeside walks in early fall. Our city is stunning!

Three things in your bag:
My liquid eyeliner by NYC – fall is the ultimate season for a bold cat eye, and this gem lasts forever and is such a bargain at $3!
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Line lip liner in 3C – my ULTIMATE obsession at the moment. Move over, Kylie Jenner.
Business cards, because you never know when an opportunity can come knocking!



What is one thing our readers would be surprised to hear about you:
I lived in 7 different countries and 11 different cities by the age of 13. I’ve added London, UK to the list since then.

Check Triple V Clothing out on Facebook
And come meet Danira in person at Envy this weekend!! Can't wait to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment